Tuesday, January 14, 2014

On the blog again..

This is my umpteenth try at blogging.  I stunk at it before, my family blog was last updated before my last child was born.  I left everyone hanging, people still don't know my two year old is a girl.  Luckily there is FB for me to waste my time on and allow the government to spy on me from there.  I digress. 

I'm starting this blog as part of a project for "Personal Progress". I work with the youth in my church and I am encouraged to participate in reaching goals that will help me grow physically, mentally, and spiritually. 

I have wanted to start a food blog for a awhile anyway and it just seemed like this was a good push to do it.  Now I have a place to keep all my recipes and California hippie ideas ;)  aaaaand I suppose I'll let others follow my journey of "Nourishing and Strengthening my body"

No comments:

Post a Comment